In addition to her memoir An Indian Among Los Indígenas, Ursula’s writing has been published in a variety of journals and included in anthologies. Below is a selected list of publications.
- “En La Noche – In the Evening” in Know We Are Here: Voices of Native California Resistance. Edited by Terria Smith. Heyday Books. Order at Heyday Books or wherever books are sold.
- “Thank You Very Much” in A Fire to Light Our Tongues: Texas Writers on Spirituality. Edited by Elizabeth Joan Dell & Donna Walker-Nixon. Texas Christian University Press. Order at TCUPRESS.com or wherever books are sold.
- “How to Tell Readers Who You Are Without Telling Them Who You Are” in Lit Hub
- “Sterile” in Yellow Medicine Review
- “My Grandfather’s House” in Ligeia Magazine
- “Frybread” in Yellow Medicine Review
- “The Falls” on O’Dark 30, Episode 36